I know everyone loves to hear the guy who writes about music and bar hopping for a living bitch, so here I go, griping about how tired I am.
It's the end of the year, I just obsessed over my Top 10 albums tally, am struggling with these early holiday deadlines and am so ready for my vacation to New Orleans, which will run from Jan. 2-7. Plus, I think I'm still hurting from "The Loaf's Holiday Party" last Friday.
Forget partying down in the Big Easy. Right now, curling up on the sofa with the fam (1/3 are teachers and have, like, the whole damn month off), a bottle of wine and watching Christmas Vacation for the umpteenth time sounds pretty sweet, too.
Top 10: Songs About Being
1. "I'm So Tired," The Beatles
2. "Going Down Slow," Champion Jack Dupree
3. "Tired Eyes," Neil Young
4. "Daydream Believer," The Monkees
5. "Just Ain't Easy," Allman Brothers Band
6. "Wake Me When September Ends," Green Day
7. "All the Tired Horses," Bob Dylan
8. "Tired," LCD Soundsystem
9. "I Like to Sleep Late in the Morning," Dave Bromberg
10. "Sick and Tired," Dr. John
WHAT DID I MISS?