That means you've only got a few more hours to place your bids on one-of-a-kind gifts that keep on giving, with proceeds from each winning bid supporting The Children's Home and its programs for abused and neglected children.
And you really can't miss with auction items like these:
• For craft beer lovers: One massive barrel-aged bottle of Cigar City brew, chosen by you
• For families: An amazing package from the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, including a chance to wade with the dolphins and get your photo taken with Winter of Dolphin Tale fame
• For everybody: The most hotly-contested prize of all: The cover of Creative Loafing.
• For sports fans: Miller Lite Party Deck tickets to the Bucs-vs.49ers game
• For movie buffs: Tickets to every advance movie screening of 2014
Plus: Packages from MOSI, Dunedin Fine Art Center, ThinkTank, FMOPA, Ybor City Wine Bar, The Hub, Design Buy Consign, The Rowdies, Bayshore Animal Clinic, Jannus Live, Squeeze Juice Works, City Bike, Sherry's YesterDaze, Rick's Home Theatre Store, Hawk & Wayne, Warehouse Arts District, Cleanse Apothecary and much, much more
And: The CL Editors' Swag Bag: You won't believe all the cool stuff you could snag!
Bid now or regret not bidding for the rest of the holiday season — and maybe the rest of the year.