10. It's Mamet, for God's sake. No one around here hardly ever does Mamet, so you should go to every production you can before the censors ban him completely. [Editor's note: Jobsite did fantastic job with Race summer 2012].
9. Two stud-muffin guys in the cast.
8. One stud-muffin gal in the cast.
7. It's a light-and-tumble journey through the film business, in case you're thinking of turning pro.
6. Not as many F Bombs as Glengarry Glen Ross.
5. Mamet never completes a sentence, so you have to think about the subtext.
4. Ricky Wayne talks faster than a speeding bullet, and it's all in his character.
3. All the performances are "real."
2. Wayne will give the Improv student who draws the most patrons to the show a free, all expenses paid vacation to Aruba!
... and the No. 1 reason: It's damn good theater! You won't regret it!
Tampa Bay Players is a not-for-profit a theatre company for actors, by actors, who perform for charity. The Mamet classic also stars Fenix Charlotte and Mattox Gardner. Shows are Sept. 21 and 22 at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20 each or $35 for two. 8313 W. Hillsborough Ave., Suite 250, Tampa. firstname.lastname@example.org
Adds Stutzel: It's not the easiest place to find, so give yourself time.