Join Matthew Michael Awesome and I as we embark upon a quest to find the solution to all my costume related issues from the cosplaying experts at Metrocon 2012.
Things I have learned:
1. My Velma Dinkley crush has not gone away. Jinkies!
2. Interviewing girls with epic boobs at eye level is a LOT more difficult than it looks. (I'm assuming practice is required to fix this... I'm not quite sure how to pitch that to the wife.)
3. I do not yet own all the cool t-shirts.
4. People don't mind being made fun of as long as they know you get the source material.
5. I would make a good Hawkeye.
6. Batman Plushies are adorable!
7. There is a massive resurgence in "My Little Pony" stuff and it is blowing my mind.
8. I still don't get Naruto...at all.
9. There aren't enough hi-fives in the world for the dude in the Iron Spider Man outfit.
10. It's nice hanging around a large group of people that get my jokes. :)